Last updated: April 26, 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (e.g., computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit our Website. They are widely used to make websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our Website and to enable you to use its features. Without these cookies, certain services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use our Website and to improve its performance. We use Google Analytics for this purpose.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you, as well as to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are erased when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a certain period of time or until you delete them.
How can you control cookies?
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you disable cookies, some features of our Website may not function properly.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Policy on this page.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at 212-390-1725